Moldex3D Users Meeting and R14 Update
Moldex3D Users Meeting and R14 Update is on the dates 21st to the 22nd March 2017.
The event will be held at Comwell Køge Strand in Denmark. Address: Strandvejen 111, DK – 4600 Køge.
21st of March
- 09:30 – 10:00 Coffee & Tea + small breakfast
- 09:30 – 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 – 10:10 Welcome
- 10:10 – 11:00 What’s new in R14 (Venny Yang, Moldex3D)
- 11:00 – 11:30 Enhanced Warpage (VE-warpage) (Henry Huang, Moldex3D)
- 11:30 – 12:00 Designer BLM, Boundary Layer Meshing new features, tips and tricks (Mads Jespersen, FlowHow®)
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 13:20 Fiber orientation benchmark (Peer Guldbrandsen, FlowHow®)
- 13:20 – 13:35 Short-shot vs. simulation (Brian Keith Sørensen, LEGO)
- 13:35 – 13:50 Project API (Brian Keith Sørensen, LEGO)
- 13:50 – 14:05 Strategy on structural analysis interface (Therkel Damm, Grundfos A/S)
- 14:05 – 14:30 Warpage, parameters and results (Mads Jespersen, FlowHow®)
- 14:30 – 15:10 Coffee break
- 15:10 – 16:00 Liquidmetal Technologies, injection molding of metal (Michael Wiesinger, Engel Austria)
- 16:00 – 16:10 Reuse of results in another run (Mads Jespersen, FlowHow®)
- 16:15 – 16:30 Walk 1 km to Braunstein brewery
- 16:30 – 18.00 Visit local brewery Braunstein
- 19:30 – Conference Dinner
22nd of March
- 08:30 – 09:00 Coffee & Tea
- 09:00 – 09:30 Screw for motorboat, metal replacement (Hampus Johansson, Erteco Rubber and Plastics)
- 09:30 –10:00 Moldex3D Stress and 2 way FSI, coupled structural analysis (Peer Guldbrandsen, FlowHow®)
- 10:00 – 10:30 Support disk for Smart Digital XL, (Michel Haenel, Grundfos)
- 10:30 – 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00 – 11:30 Moldex3D Digimat-RP Solution for fiber-reinforced material (Henry Huang, Moldex3D)
- 11:30 – 12:00 Setup Multi Component analysis, over molding, 2K molding, mold and part inserts (Mads Jespersen, FlowHow®)
- 12:00 –13:15 Lunch
- 13:15 –14:00 Future development and outlook in Moldex3D (R15) (Venny Yang, Moldex3D)
- 14:00 – 14:45 Coffee break
- 14:45 – 15:15 Co-injection and flake simulation, (Patrick Guerrier, LEGO)
- 15:15 – 15:45 Mold compensation using Moldex3D warpage results (Peer Guldbrandsen, FlowHow®)
- 15:45 –16:00 Goodbye
The registration fee is 360 Euro and includes the entire event including conference dinner and the room from the 21st to the 22nd March.
You will be charged by the hotel when checking out.
Deadline for signing up is, February 28th, but please give us your feedback as soon as possible, to be able to inform the hotel about number of participants.
As a good Users Meeting is depending a lot on Users showing their work, we encourage you to present your Moldex3D work or something related to Moldex3D. Nothing is too small, even 5 minutes of a user case is valuable. We often think that we doesn’t do anything of interest for the others, but that’s not true, just having a normal simulation will start a dialogue which we all learn from. So please help us making this user meeting the best ever. Call Peer or Mads if you need some support.
You are most welcome to forward this invitation to colleagues that might be interested in attending.
If you arrive by plane at Copenhagen Airport it’s easy to go to Køge by train and bus. Take the train from the airport to Københavns hovedbane, change train at Kbh Hovedbane to S-tog (E) for Køge. In Køge use bus 108 to Comwell or walk 15 min (1,3 km). Please let us know if you need further guidance on how to reach the hotel.
Hope to see you at this event.
Best Regards, Peer Guldbrandsen and Mads Jespersen