FlowHow® consults in all phases of a plastic products lifetime from the first idea, through part and tool construction to running-in and ongoing production.
FlowHow® offers competent and efficient consultancy in the areas of:
- Brainstorming on solutions
- Construction review
- Optimization of the injection molding process
- Conformal cooling
- Injection compression molding
- Sequential molding
- Multi component molding (2K, 3K, Co-injection, Bi-injection, overmolding)
- Tool construction (cooling layout, cooling conditions)
- Dimensioning of hot and cold runner systems
FlowHow® offers competent and efficient consultancy, based on long industrial experience in injection molding and simulations. FlowHow® are experts with a very high level of expertise in all kinds of simulations with Moldex3D. Here is a selection of some of the results, we can deliver, besides from the more ordinary results, like filling, weld lines, air traps etc.
- Fiber orientation in fiberfilled materials
- Core deflections under injection
- Residual stress
- Connection of results between Moldex3D and structural software.
- Optical properties
- Flow in cooling channels (CFD-calculations)
- Powder injection molding on a green subject (PIM/MIM)
- Gas and water assisted injection molding
Special knowledge: laser sintered cores for injection molding tools (conformal cooling). Are you in doubt about, how you should design your special cooling, we can help. FlowHow® has many years of experience in the area of best practice for design and manufacturing of laser sintered cores.
How can we work together?
- We solve the task from the FlowHow® offices, with use of the best online meeting tools and meetings in person when needed
- We are in the entirety or parts of the project period by the client.
Contract around consultancy:
We make the basis of contract according to your wishes/needs, and what is best suited for the job:
- We use a set price, where it is possible to describe the task very precisely
- Hourly price is used for consultancy jobs, where the size and content of the job, can´t be clearly defined. A limit for the expense can be decided on beforehand
Fields that FlowHow® support:
- Injection molding tools
- Consumer goods
- All other areas, where plastic components are used
FlowHow® solve all tasks with full confidence and discretion. Non Disclosure Agreements are used as basis of contract, if there is going to be a formal agreement, which supports the trust, we build up through our collaboration.